Sunday, September 14, 2014

I have a lot if respect for that chicken

Up at 3:30am to face another day alone in Guangzhou. Watched some international TV

asianwiki.com/What_Happens_to_My_Family?_(Korean_Drama)

This is one thing I watched. It was odd but it beat America's Funniest Videos. 

I was able to video call my family. That was awesome. I miss them so much. I am not a loner! 

I was suppose to meet someone for breakfast but something must have came up because she didn't show up. So I had breakfast alone. BooHoo

It was time to leave the hotel. I needed to find a supermarket to get a few things. And I was able to do it !  In order to cross the street it involves going down to the subway and going UNDER the street. Yep I did it, yea me!  I was there 20 min before the mall opened so I sat in the square to wait. People watching !

By way of gender imbalance, while waiting I saw 5 boys, 4 girls and 2 infants. But this is in a major urban area the countryside. 

So the mall opens and I head up to the 4th floor where the groceries are. I wandered and perused the offerings. I wasn't sure what to get Betty-June for snacks and goodies. So I found a family with a 7ish year old girl and tried to notice what she asked for. Hopefully she had good taste! 

This is the awesome shower in my room. I.LOVE.IT

Courtyard by the mall
Mall front
7-11 selfie
Medallion on the ceiling of the lobby
Waterfall outside of 4th floor
Lobby
Water feature reflecting in mirrored escalator 
Blue skies

1 comment:

  1. The pictures bring back memories. You are doing awesome! Soon you'll have your sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete